Selecting the right candidates interested in buying your website,
negotiating the deal and closing it successfully
Managing the Sales Cycle
Once we have arrived at the value for your website business and marketed and advertised the sale on most of the major portals on the internet, we will go ahead and manage every part of the sales process for you.
To ensure we find the perfect buyer for your online business, we will answer all queries from people who are interested in the sale, match them against various criteria such as experience, passion and finance and finally qualify the candidates who seem to be the perfect match. We will not only answer the queries, but once the interested candidate qualifies as a potential buyer, we will also put forth the business proposal, carry on the negotiations and finally accept the offer that meets your requirements.
On completion of this process, we will help you structure and draft the LOI (Letter of Intent) and negotiate the terms associated with the Purchase Agreement which will ensure a smooth sales process.
To make sure the money is transferred to your account safely, we will also take care of the Escrow services. We will also help the buyers in the sale process by suggesting some lending contacts who will be able to provide the required financing, thereby increasing your chances of successfully closing the deal.
- Website Business Valuation
- Marketing your website business
- Website Sales Cycle Management
- Internet Business Financing
- Website Business Due Diligence
- Maintaining Confidentiality
- Internet Business Escrow Services
- Frequently asked questions
- How we help you sell the business
- How we appraise the business and find the right buyer
- Latest Merger & Acquisitions
- Buy and Sell Internet Business
- Internet Business Broker that Specializes in Selling Websites and Internet Businesses
- Selling a company
- Buying a company
- Business Appraisal